Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Royal Horse Artillery - Completed

Old Glory limbers and Perry Guns w/crews. The guns need to be based along with their respective crews.

This is a pretty good set - as it comes with two limbers with not only drivers, but gunners seated upon the limbers. The Old Glory French limber set only comes with drivers.
And the Perry guns with crews.
I've been reading the Osprey Salamanca book that I just won off of ebay. Really good read with nice illustrations. Plan to play out a portion of the battle the next time we play Black Powder. Happy Holidays all!

15 comments:

  1. Nice work Dean. I'm still impressed with your work rate, something I fear I will never achieve.
    Regards HGA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HGA: Thanks; you're too kind. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Dean. I'm always amazed at how fast you paint Napoleonics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant work Dean. I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic achievement to have your work rate and yet produce such lovely mini's!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are absolutely incredible looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent detailed painting on the figures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good Dean,I have a set of the horse and foot artillery (Perry) waiting to be painted and this certainly provides some incentive although not the time!

    PP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work Dean, I wish I had them in my collection.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work. The shading on the uniform coats is impeccable as is the yellow lace brush work. Something to be proud of for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great painting Dean! (As usual!)

    ReplyDelete