Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Warlord Games ECW Musketeers

Finished the shotte for three new regiments, pikemen and command to follow. Essex's orange coats, Brooke's in purple, and Talbot's in yellow.

They're in my preferred basing for shotte - 3x2 ranks on 60x40mm rectangles. I like the look of the shotte being more of a block formation when flanking the pikemen.
I only gave them a little highlighting after the Minwax staining as they're in close, rank and file formation.

Thanks for checking out the blog, and wishing you all the best. Oh, and I think I'm getting over my slight cold - abstained from alcohol and had a lot of chicken noodle soup.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you move quick, Dean! These are outstanding work - I have Brookes and Essex's regiments in my own collection - "must haves" for any ECW gamer. I would say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Keith! Yes, I managed to push through these in spite of my slight cold - I'm feeling a lot better now, but now my wife is sick - kept it in the family, I suppose. Kindest regards, Dean

      Delete
  2. Very good looking figures. Always like to see Essex represented on the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Yes, Essex is owed his time on the ECW gaming table. Warm regards, Dean

      Delete