Although the Royalist were not known to have many fully armored cavalry units, went ahead and gave them a conjectural Royalist flag. Hope to get a box of Scots Lancers to oppose them someday.
They painted up fairly quickly being mostly armored, except for the musician. In keeping with the rest of the Royalist cavalry, their saddle cloth are painted blue with white trim. This simplifies identification of units on the table.I've been using a brown spray paint to basecoat the horses, and then brush on varying browns over it. This really speeds up painting cavalry. I vary horse tails and manes with black and buff.Building back up my ECW collection is a longterm project, which I am not in any rush to finish. It's enjoyable, and a sort of hobby within a hobby.Thank you for your visits and kind comments as always. Best regards to you all.




No comments:
Post a Comment