Finished the Marquis of Newcastle's Whitecoats and the Earl of Manchester's Greencoats.
I made magnetic movement trays for the pikemen and command which are based on metal washers. This helps with the arrangement of the guys with the levelled pikes.Unlike my earlier shotte units which were based 4 figures per 40mm square, I opted for 6 figures on 60x40mm rectangles. I like the "squarer" look when they are on the flanks of the pikes, and form a better looking hedgehog with the pikes as well.
The pike and command figures. The standard bearers can be swapped out for different units.
I now have 4 foot regiments, and plan to have a total of 8 once done. This will be half of the number I had earlier, but should still be enough for decent Pike & Shotte games, especially with cavalry regiments and artillery. I also made magnetic movement trays for the single based shotte earlier painted.
Thanks again for stopping by and checking out the blog. Wishing you all the best.








No comments:
Post a Comment