Nursing a cold I may have picked up on the flight back home last week, started work on some musketeers for several new foot regiments to take my mind off of a cough and slight body aches. Block painted the clothing and leather parts. Although, some of these regiments may never have faced each other on the historical battlefield, I couldn't resist the coat colors. The yellow coats are Sir Gilbert Talbot's regiment, the purple coats are Lord Brooke's, and the orange/tawny coats the Earl of Essex's.
Back in Hawaii there is some good news, my mom started having a care giver show up for several hours a few times a week, and she gets on well with her. She said her old toy dog who I was also taking care of is always looking for me to return. Anyway, I plan to go back for a visit in the fall - when it is cooler. Thanks again for stopping by, and wishing you all the best.
Looking good, Dean! Doubly good that your mom is doing well and getting the help she needs. On the figures, any idea how they compare size-wise to the large Redoubt and Bicorne figures?
ReplyDelete