Finished the set, along with a couple other cannon. Should be more than enough for most ECW games - unless doing a siege.
The two separate bastion pieces can be used for other periods and scenarios. Except for the master gunner (leaning on the cannon with his aiming device), all the figures are left as singles on washers. Also, the cannon on the wooden floored bases are not glued on.Completed this project just in time as I received several 3D printed outriggers to work on for my Hawaiian Tribal game.Thanks for stopping by, and wishing you all the best!




Great battery Dean, super quick painting!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, Mike! Kindest regards, Dean
DeleteLovely work on the guns and positions Dean and the outriggers look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much again, Keith! Warmest regards,Dean
DeleteThey really look great Dean. Well done! I'm looking forward to see what you can do with the Outriggers.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot, Ray! Yes, will start on the outrigger canoes soon. Warmest regards, Dean
DeleteFantastic battery!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, Michal! Warmest regards, Dean
DeleteNice work Dean useful bases for the artillery
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, Matt! Yes, I agree - very useful. Warmest regards, Dean
DeleteGreat job, Dean! The artillery looks very realistic. The woven fences and gabions look especially beautiful
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, Alexey! I'm very happy to have the new terrain pieces. Warmest regards, Dean
DeleteLove those big guns. Marvellous emplacements and crews too Dean!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, James
Thank you very much, James! Kind regards, Dean
Delete